Monday, March 7, 2011

chapter 29 summary

Josie at speech night.
Speech night was a very emotional night, the HSC was almost over and it would be the last time that they would be wearing their uniform.
“I’m only Dux because I didn’t want you to be” she told me.
When josie went to the ladies she bumps into Ivy and they start to talk to each other about how close they were to john and that they didn’t know what could have caused him to commit suicide, in the end Josie and Ivy hug each other and Josie tells Ivy that if they ever go to the same university that if they bumped into each other they would go out for a cappuccino. In this chapter we get to see that Ivy and Josie can get along when they choose to be and even though they had there ups and downs they still ended up as good friends, just the way that john hoped it would be like.

3 comments:

  1. Daniel, I don't know who you are but you good sir are a blessing. its 2:22am for me and I have school in the morning I needed to finish the book by tomorrow haha I completely forgot about the book and school in general but tonight you have saved my ass honestly you gave me life bless and thank you so much for the chapter reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol same im doing the last 5 chapters before school tomorrow, ofcourse i left i till the last day of the holidays

      Delete