Friday, February 11, 2011

chapter 5 summary

Josie goes to the regional dance.
Jacob Coote gives Josie a ride home on his motor cycle even though Josie knows that if her mum found out that she did she was going to be dead or one of the people in another car saw her and recognized her they would tell her grandmother and she would tell her mother.
"My mother will murder me"."she'll find out alright".
this chapter reveals that Josie starts to develop a strong relationship with Jacob Coote.
"do you know that I've been in this country my whole life and I've never spoken to an aboriginal".

3 comments:

  1. thanks for all this work...this is really helping my study of Alibrandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel Monsi youre an absolute sick cunt mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel Monsi youre an absolute sick cunt mate

    ReplyDelete